Banknote Mockups Set is created for true professionals who have their own unique vision of banknote design.
We created the necessary creases, bends for the banknote, rendered in high resolution, then supplied our mockup with a 3D smart object, glossiness and shadow effects for the paper so that you can show your banknote with as much better details as possible.
Requirements: Adobe Photoshop CS4+
• 2 psd with single banknote (side and top view);
• psd with stack of banknotes (side view);
• help files (video tutorials);
• banknote color and design;
• tape color and design (top and side part);
• stack color;
• background color and design;
• Please follow the video instructions, links to which are in a text file called “instructions.txt”;
• Get your Photoshop ready before you start working with 3d mockup. See here how to do it –
• If you are using Photoshop 22.4, then to work with this mockup you need to go Photoshop Preferences-Technology previews and enable Deactivate Native Canvas. You will need then to close and restart Photoshop;
• Since version of Photoshop 22.5 3D features are being discontinued. To work with this mockup, you should use Photoshop version СS6 2012 – 2021 (22.4.x);
• Patterns and designs used in previews are not included in product.
Have any questions? Let us know.
FILE TYPE: PSD