We have created not only a realistic mockup of the shower curtain, but also a detailed image of a modern bathroom, so that it is easier for you to showcase amazing presentations of your design. The integrated 3d object allows you to apply your design for a shower curtain as realistically as possible, taking into account all the curves and unevenness of the fabric.
Requirements: Adobe Photoshop CS6 2012 – 2021 (22.4.x)
• 3 psd with scenes of the shower curtain in the bathroom (open, half open and close);
• instructions.txt (with links to video-tutorials);
• shower curtain color and design;
• elements color (rod, grommets, rings);
• stitching color;
• Please follow the video instructions, links to which are in a text file called “instructions.txt”;
• Get your Photoshop ready before you start working with 3d mockup. See here how to do it –
• If you are using Photoshop 22.4, then to work with this mockup you need to go Photoshop Preferences-Technology previews and enable Deactivate Native Canvas. You will need then to close and restart Photoshop;
• Since version of Photoshop 22.5 3D features are being discontinued. To work with this mockup, you should use Photoshop version СS6 2012 – 2021 (22.4.x);
• Patterns and designs used in previews are not included in product.
Have any questions? Let us know.
FILE TYPE: PSD