We created a 360° rotating volleyball ball, plus 2 static mockups with detailed leather texture. You can conveniently adjust the design for each section of the ball individually or for the whole ball at once. We used a 3D object for the most realistic and volumetric display of your design on the surface of a volleyball ball from all sides.
Watch an exported video:
• Requirements: Adobe Photoshop CC 2013 – 2021 (22.4.x)
• psd with animated mockup of volleyball ball;
• psds with static mockups of volleyball ball (front and side view);
• help files (video tutorials);
• looped animation of 360° rotation;
• volleyball ball color and design;
• thread and stopper color;
• background color and design;
Save animation as:
• animated gif;
• HD video mp4;
• jpg, png sequence;
Or: rotate volleyball ball to reach a desired angle and export an image for any web purposes.
• Please follow the video instructions, links to which are in a text file called “instructions.txt”;
• Get your Photoshop ready before you start working with the animated 3d mockup. See here how to do it –
• If you are using Photoshop 22.4, then to work with this mockup you need to go Photoshop Preferences-Technology previews and enable Deactivate Native Canvas. You will need then to close and restart Photoshop;
• Since version of Photoshop 22.5 3D features are being discontinued. To work with this mockup, you should use Photoshop version СС 2013 – 2021 (22.4.x);
• Some distortions of the texture overlay and overlay shifting during animation are possible;
• Patterns and textures used in previews are not included in product.
Have any questions? Let us know.
Soccer Ball Animated Mockup
FILE TYPE: PSD